Top 10 Reasons to Study Geography
10. Mother Teresa, one of the most admired women in history, went to India as a Geography teacher.
9. You won't embarrass yourself incorrectly pronouncing Phuket, Thailand.
8. Those international coffees will take on a whole new meaning.
7. You will know why "surf's up."
6. History will finally make sense.
5. You will know what it's like where your Internet pals live.
4. You won't get ripped off buying an Amtrak ticket to Honolulu.
3. Michael Jordan, a geography major, makes over $80 million a year.
2. You'll understand the real reason why the Russians are getting friendly with Saddam.
1. You'll know the way to San Jose.