Questions You Hope Students Don't Ask
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of its bottle?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
- If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- You know how most packages say "Open here"? What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes?
- Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- What do you plant to grow a seedless watermelon?
- When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?