You are here
Bad One-Liners from School
- The best part of going back to school is seeing all your friends. The worst part is that your teachers won't let you talk to them.
- I went to a tough high school. In biology we used to dissect custodians
- To be a first-grade teacher you have to have skill, dedication, and an immunity to knock-knock jokes.
- Teachers deserve a lot of credit. Of course, if we paid them more, they wouldn't need it.
- School is very important. Everyone should get at least a high school education--even if they already know everything.
- You know our education system has problems when Hallmark comes out with a new line of "Easy-to-read" graduation cards.
- My kids have everything they need to go back to school -except the right attitude
- Back-to-school sales get me all excited. Of course, pretty much any sale gets me all excited
- School is where you always try to do your best -except when your friends are watching
- We used to call it "recess." Today they call it "cease fire."
- Fifth graders in Georgia are using worms to recycle garbage from school lunches. But even the worms won't eat the Salisbury steak.
- My son prefers young teachers. He thinks it's fun to watch them age.