You are here
Different Ways to Grade by Department
- Dept of Statistics: All grades are plotted along the normal bell curve.
- Dept of Psychology: Students are asked to blot ink in their exam books, close them and turn them in. The professor opens the books and assigns the first grade that comes to mind.
- Dept of History: All students get the same grade they got last year.
- Dept of Religion: Grade is determined by God.
- Dept of Philosophy: What is a grade?
- Law School: Students are asked to defend their position of why they should receive an A.
- Dept of Logic: If and only if the student is present for the final and the student has accumulated a passing grade then the student will receive an A else the student will not receive an A.
- Dept of Computer Science: Random number generator determines grade.
- Music Department: Each student must figure out his grade by listening to the instructor play the corresponding note (+ and - would be sharp and flat respectively).
- Dept of Physical Education: Everybody gets an A