The homework schedule
Here is an explanation of the school homework policy for the average student. Students should not spend more than ninety minutes per night. This time should be budgeted in the following manner if the student desires to achieve moderate to good grades in his/her classes.
- 15 minutes looking for assignment.
- 11 minutes calling a friend for the assignment.
- 23 minutes explaining why the teacher is mean and just does not like children.-
- 8 minutes in the bathroom.
- 10 minutes getting a snack.
-7 minutes checking the TV Guide.
-6 minutes telling parents that the teacher never explained the assignment.
-10 minutes sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Mom or Dad to do the assignment.