20+ Thanksgiving Lesson Plan Ideas
Examples of a few lesson plans:
- An Invitation - The student will be able to create an invitation the Pilgrims can use to invite the American Indians to the Thanksgiving feast.
- Family Traditions - The student will be able to describe one family tradition and how it was started.
- Going Shopping - Making healthy choices during the holiday season is a struggle for most people. In this lesson, students create Thanksgiving day meals using the correct number of servings from each food groups.
- How a Day Becomes a National Holiday - The student will be able to compare the ways the different US holidays started.
- Learning to Trade - The student will be able to trade items with classmates to get the items that they want.